Our Precious Moments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My current problem

+4
LilianJ
kajol
Aliweb
Alleycat
8 posters

Go down

My current problem Empty My current problem

Post by Alleycat Tue 8 Jul 2014 - 12:02

My baby hates me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we are alone all are good, the second daddy gets home I am not even allowed to look at her, I am not allowed to pick her up touch her, bath her, feed her, put her to bed NOTHING ....... everybody says enjoy it while it lasts but it is breaking my heart. When she hurts herself and daddy is not close I am not even allowed to comfort her she will cry on her own until daddy comes to kiss it better ...... it is killing me ....

Alleycat
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4372
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

My current problem Empty Re: My current problem

Post by Aliweb Tue 8 Jul 2014 - 12:19

That sounds heart breaking! What age is she now?

Aliweb
Aliweb

Number of posts : 263
Mood : My current problem None
Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat Tue 8 Jul 2014 - 13:03

19 months :Sad very very strong willed child
Alleycat
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kajol Tue 8 Jul 2014 - 13:07

Ag it's really not nice AC BUT trust me they are just phases, some last longer than others. my daughter still does that sometimes, but she alternates...and yes it feels crappy but it will pass Smile

kajol
kajol
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 3626
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat Tue 8 Jul 2014 - 13:11

I hope so coz me want my poekoeloeks back
Alleycat
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LilianJ Tue 8 Jul 2014 - 13:16

AC it is a phase they go through. Zeke was like that with DH. Sometimes still like that. Like today they are alone together whole day. The minute I come home, Daddy is the evil one.

What we do is we do things together, all 3 of us. Not just me and Zeke. Be part of the things they do and then also give them their little spcae alone.

Xxxx
LilianJ
LilianJ
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 2594
Mood : My current problem Cool
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerryw Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 7:08

oh dear they can be so mean
my boys did that too
Kerryw
Kerryw
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 8763
Mood : My current problem Angelic
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 8:39

Last week was the peak and I think after this week end we over the worst coz last night the first time in almost two months I was allowed to bath her ..... and this week end was just good it was still just daddy and ouma more but me too we played and played and I was just all over her ... I am such a sucker for her, she is just my life my everything!!! But I really do think this are over, good timing coz I would not have made it much longer.

Wednesday night I tried to bath her she had such a tantrum she ended up hiding under the toilet pipe just to get away from me, screaming and crying. I just walked away and cried so much, felt like my heart was going to break

but she likes me again she luves me again Smile Smile
Alleycat
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 12:59

Hello AC ... shame man. That does sound bad. Annabelle does go through stages as well - but to be honest we have not been that bad yet. She wants daddy at night and more when she is sick... and to be honest this suits me hahaha. Sounds really bad but she will want to sit with daddy at night - and honestly I am so tired all I want to do is sleep. We are lucky .... Our hubbies are very involved otherwise the kids wouldn't want them so much.

AC - your daughter is so freeken CUTE!!!! Are you guys only going to have her?
D
D
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 630
Mood : My current problem Cheerful
Registration date : 2012-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 13:08

Thank you D, I have to settle with her or will have to start playing lotto Smile

Our finances just does not allow us to consider another but you never know...

You guys?

Alleycat
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 13:13

Haha ... we are in the exact same boat. You know - to have another baby you need to be able to fork out and extra R5000.00 a month. I was told this and did not really believe it - but it is so true!!!
I do want another baby - I do - but we simply CANT afford it. I don't want to take away what I can give Annabelle now just because I want another baby - then again is she going to be happy being an only child? This sux!
D
D
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 13:29

True, at least Gen has a bigger sis even though she does not stay with us everyday, but I will make sure Gen has lots of friends and animals Smile and just fill her life as much as I can
Alleycat
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele S Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 13:50

blink - R5 000.00 per month

lol, I'm glad I am where I am in that case then

Adele S
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele S Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 13:52

I think only children can be happy being the only ones. I think it depends how much you spoil them... I know only children who are selfish spoiled little brats but then I know only children who are totally the opposite and I know children who come out of a big family and who are also spoiled brats. Children who come from a big family, like my husband (youngest of 9) and not interested in any of his siblings at all.. So I think you can never tell.

Adele S
Uber Member
Uber Member

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilly Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 14:15

Alley, its a phase and this too shall pass! D was the same, I remember telling DH that D hates me and guess what I was so wrong, last night he came to me and told me that he loves me so much and one day when I am no longer here (dead) he will still love me.

Lilly
Lilly
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 10908
Mood : My current problem Confused
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 6:19

Sweet man Lil! I know they love us and always will but flip this stages / phases can be hard!!! It is getting better day by day Smile I am not pushing her just showing her how much I love her and not forcing myself on her and she is coming back to me slowly but surely.

You right Adele, there are no way of telling or knowing. We all can only do what we think us right and these days you can only do what you can afford, I am not willing to take away from Gen or Cady for that matter to satisfy my need to have a boy. I rather give them the best life I can afford now than to try and just survive if you know what I mean, sad as that may be that is just how life is.

I want to spoil my baby girl rotten but also will break a leg to not make her a brat coz there are nothing more ugly in life than that.
Alleycat
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 8:52

I agree with you AC. Totally.

I do spoil Annabelle - actually I think I am going to have a problem because she can walk all over me. I hope she doesnt become one of those ugly children - I dont see her acting up around other people - only when we are alone together. She basically gets what she wants from mommy. I love her so much ....

Yes - R5000.00 is what you need to support a baby and you work. Just creche is R2250 a month. Then nappies and milk and clothes and toiletries and doctors ... I wouldnt change her for the world though  Wub 
D
D
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 9:10

In other news on Gen, me over the moon, looks like she is saying good bay to the milkies. over weekends she only have her early 5 o clock bottle then when never asks again I never over and night time I give her again she will take a sip or two then says "kla" and gives the bottle to daddy

At school she talks the bottle from the teacher and puts it in the bin and puts to her cup for juice or water .... yay asked them to just let it be and if she does not want to just give her water or juice, the sooner the better.
Alleycat
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 9:42

Wow ... Thats great. She is developing so quick Ac!! i saw that they are going to potty train her from November? She is growing up too fast!!
Annabelle still drinks about 6 bottles a day/night. She wakes up and asks for milkies. She only had 120ml at a time though. The school only starts potty training at 2 years and 3 months - so they will only start that with Annabelle next year March. Where has the time gone???

AC I so wish I could meet you. Maybe if Im ever on that side of the world we have to get together and meet!!
D
D
Uber Member
Uber Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alleycat Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 9:53

Ja time is going to fast and they are growing up way to fast. Miss Gen are Mizz little independant but also still baby at time make no mistake. I am just lucky with the school I guess that they push so early with the nappy training, but I am happy, the sooner the better I say.

She is also out of the cot at school and at home so I am very proud and happy that she is doing very well.

That would be awesome, whenever you down here we must meet up!! If by any change we go that side I would call you but highly doubt that but hey you never know xxx
Alleycat
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 10:38

Bear love 
D
D