Our Precious Moments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still feels like a dream!!!

4 posters

Go down

Still feels like a dream!!! Empty Still feels like a dream!!!

Post by tumi24 Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 8:52

Hello Preggo Ladies,

If it's a dream please don't wake me up!!! :Pooh: I've been around on opm for a long time now, but I'm new in preggos room. This is my first ever pregnancy, and I'm so nervous I don't know what to expect on this journey.

I'm sorry as I will be bothering you a lot from now onwards, please be patient with me. We haven't told our family as we think it's still very early, so we are going to wait at least after 12 weeks.

tumi24

Number of posts : 307
Mood : Still feels like a dream!!! Worried
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Still feels like a dream!!! Empty Re: Still feels like a dream!!!

Post by Alleycat Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 9:29

Smile I know exactly what you mean, sometimes it still feels like a dream for me besides the huge belly that reminds me.

I am so very happy for you and you must enjoy every second of the way. You are in for such a treat with the scans!!
Alleycat
Alleycat
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 4372
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 9:49

ohhhhh girl, i feel you congrats yet again and no its not a dream.
i know how its like wanting a baby and finaly it happens. and i'l also say dont tell them until you have passed the 12wk mark, though i know how hard its going to be, you probebly cant wait to just shout it out to the whole world. Smile
Bane
Bane
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 1923
Mood : Still feels like a dream!!! Scared
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tumi24 Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 11:15

AC time flies hey, I can see you are closer to the due date!!! Thanks Bani, hey as if you know can't wait to tell ooh finally it has happened!!! But sad have to wait till sometime in January 2013.

Ladies how was your first trimester? I cramp somedays with out spotting or bleeding though, whereas it just feels as if AF is coming, other days I don't feel anything besides fatigue, and oh I'm so sleepy even during the day, but can't take a nap at work! Because even if I can take around lunch hour it won't be enough and I just wake up feeling very sick. Is all of this normal?

tumi24

Number of posts : 307
Mood : Still feels like a dream!!! Worried
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumi Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 6:30

Ahh man,I feel you Tumi,its not a dream at all dear you are going to be a mom,honestly I still feel like that even though I'm this far.The questions are always welcome here because you don't only ask for yourself but some of us also benefit form all the replies. I'm so Very Happy for you dear.

I know the mot telling part eish its the hardest but you will be ok,enjoy the rest of 7m3w Smile
Pumi
Pumi
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Number of posts : 3490
Mood : Still feels like a dream!!! Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum